Hey! Thanks for stopping by.
How can I help your business?
I mean, really. That’s why you’re here, right?
Maybe it’s time to get the ball rolling on a project, but you don’t have the time or the experience to write copy that actually converts.
Or maybe you have an existing project—be it a presell page, an ad campaign, or an email sequence —that simply isn’t converting as well as you had hoped (and you know the problem isn’t your target audience or your offer).
I can help.
After all, you don’t just need a good writer—you need a writer who thinks like a marketer.
How I Help Businesses Like Yours
Almost anyone can write a bunch of words about a certain topic, check it for proper spelling and grammar, do a bit of formatting to clean it up, and call it a day.
Very few people, however, can write with the perspective of the reader plus the client’s goal in mind.
Very few people can write in a way that inspires readers to actually, you know, do something—like sign up, share, click, or buy.
Before I write anything, I make sure that I get to know your business, your brand, your goals, and your target audience as best as I can.
These are all key elements to crafting excellent copy.
What I Bring to the Table:
- 10 years of freelancing experience
- An educational background in business (Bachelor of Commerce degree plus a post-graduate diploma in entrepreneurship & small business management)
- Specialized knowledge and training in copywriting from high-end coaching and courses I’ve invested in
- Digital marketing experience (including but not limited to email lead generation, SEO, social media, blogging)
- A friendly, cooperative attitude
- Clear and frequent communication
- A perfect track record of no deadlines missed, ever (not even once in my life!)
I’m all about delivering creative, results-driven copy for my clients.
I work remotely from beautiful Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. 🇨🇦
When I’m not working, you can usually find me outside somewhere—hiking, fishing, canoeing, camping, swimming, gardening, or snowshoeing if it’s winter.
Feel free to connect with me on social media!
Ready to chat about your next writing project? Get in touch.